...QUE CHINGADOS SE SUPONE QUE DEBO ESCRIBIR EN ESTA MADRE..???

jueves, septiembre 21, 2006

WASTING MY TIME, WASTING MY LIFE

Fuck, fuck u, fuck everybody, fuck me, foc-o...
anyway...damn, u know people there are some drawbacks in this fucking & poor life that i'm living right now, 'cause i got very few friends & i'm not that kind of guy that makes everything in order to get more friends or dudes close to me, i mean, i'ts the way i am, & i hardly gonna change im not saying that i won't maybe i will, but now? hell no!!!
Do i have a point?...honestly i don't know...
Ebric has a theory, wich i don't remember right now, but anyway..all i want is get out of here, get out of there & anywhere else, just feed me, just sex me...just beer me & if u have eyes...just read me.

 

Get Your Own Free Player